Pool Information and Rules
LIFEGUARDS ARE NOT ON DUTY AT ALL TIMES
SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK
The gates are to remain locked at all times. The pool can be accessed with a pool card-key and under no circumstances should the gates be propped open. The fence and gate that surround the pool area are for resident protection.
Anyone who accesses the pool area inside the perimeter fence after hours, off-season, or when a “Pool Closed” sign is posted will be prosecuted for trespassing.
A surveillance system monitors the pools 24 hours per day. Vandals will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
PLEASE NOTE: Card-keys will ONLY be activated for residents in good standing with the Association. To be in good standing, you must:
- Be current on your assessments within 30 days of the due date.
- Be in compliance with the Deed Restrictions (no more than one notice letter regarding a specific violation)
- Have a current card-key waiver form on file with Real Manage.
Lost card-keys will be replaced for a fee of $25 and the lost card-key will be deactivated.
Forest Oaks Homeowners Association Management reserves the right to refuse access to anyone who violates pool rules listed below. An electronic copy of the Pool Waiver form and the Pool Rules can be downloaded here.
Pool Waiver (24.2 KB)
Pool Rules (180.5 KB)
2018 Swim Season and Pool Hours
708 South Lynnwood Trail (Pool 1) Hours
8am – 10pm M, W, F, Su
5am – 10pm Tu, Th, Sa
Lap swimming available from open – 12pm, and 8pm – close daily
105 North Lynnwood Trail (Pool 2) Hours
8am – 10pm daily
* Both pools may also be closed for occasional regular or emergency maintenance.
General Requirements and Conduct
- You must be a Forest Oaks resident AND have a card-key to access the pools.
- Forest Oaks residents can have 6 guests per household unless reserving the Pool 2 Amenity Center. See Pool Parties section. Please email the pool committee for guidance if your group will exceed this size.
- No children under 15 years old can access the pool without an adult parent or guardian.
- Parents must be responsible for their own children and any guests they bring to the pools.
- Proper swim attire is required. No “cut-offs” are allowed. Children who are under the age of 3 and children who are not toilet trained MUST wear a swim diaper and a covering. Children and parents failing to adhere to this rule will be asked to leave. Parents who do not follow this rule will be liable for cleaning bills if their child has a fecal accident.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the pools or within 6 feet of the pools.
- No glass containers are allowed in the fenced pool area.
- Smoking is permitted only in the elevated areas where the metal grills are located.
- Conduct by any person deemed to be dangerous, unreasonable, or offensive (including “horseplay”) is not allowed and should be reported to Real Manage at 866-473-2573. Any individual disciplined repeatedly, or for serious infractions, will lose all pool privileges for the rest of the season.
- Lifeguards will call a 10-15 minute adult only swim break every hour for child safety and to provide Texas mandated lifeguard breaks, We appreciate your compliance with the adult only swim
- Pets, bicycles, skateboards, scooters, or motorized cycles are not permitted within the pool fences. However, roller blades/skates can be removed at the gate and brought into the pool area.
- Diving into the pool is not permitted.
- All trash generated by pool users and guests must be placed in garbage containers or otherwise properly disposed of.
- IF A FECAL ACCIDENT OCCURS: All swimmers must exit the pool immediately, and the pool will be closed for a minimum of two (2) hours from the time the pool has been chemically treated. The pool will be cleaned, disinfected and tested, and proven to be free from contamination before the pool will be reopened. Incidents should be reported to Real Manage immediately.
- Pool parties are generally “first come, first served” – the pools cannot be reserved for private use. However, the Pool 2 clubhouse may be reserved and an exception to the 6 guests per household rule applies for these situations. Please submit a Community Center Rental Request to request a reservation.
- Pavilions areas cannot be reserved. You may not turn away other members and their guests from entering the pavilion areas and using the pool during a party. Only Forest Oaks residents over eighteen (18) years of age may host parties.
Pool 2 Slide
- Slide is only open when lifeguards are on duty. No riding is allowed when lifeguards are not present.
- All riders must be able to walk unassisted regardless of height.
- No double riders, except for children (who must be able walk unassisted) may ride with a parent or guardian.
- Riders must slide feet first.
Loss of Pool Privileges
- Any individual(s) using the pool after hours could lose all pool privileges for the season. The Board will consider individual events.
- Any individual(s) committing acts of vandalism to the pool, community center, equipment and/or surrounding area will lose all pool privileges for a period of time to be determined by the Association Board, and be held responsible for cleaning, repair, or replacement of damaged items. In the event the individual(s) are juveniles, the parents shall assume full responsibility for their child’s actions. The Board will consider individual events.
- Any surveillance evidence will be turned over to the City of Cedar Park police for criminal prosecution.
Emergency Contact Information
In the event of an emergency, please call 911 for immediate assistance. There is an emergency phone at each pool that will automatically dial 911 when picked up.
For pool-related maintenance, non-authorized use of pool, fecal matter contamination, or any related issues, please contact Real Manage.help