Many of the functions of managing our community are performed by committees of volunteers. If you are interested in participating, please either contact RealManage or get in touch with the committees. Committee chairs are always eager for more people to get involved, so they will be excited to hear from you.
If you are interested in joining any committee, please contact the appropriate Committee Chair, or the HOA Board if filling a vacancy. Additionally, the committees are always interested in hearing feedback and suggestions for improving our community.
Amenity Center/Pool Committee
- Community Recreation Center
- Swimming Pools - including rules and hours of operations
Architectural Change Control Committee
- Reviews all plans and specifications for improvements to lots within the Association.
- Reviews and approves/denies the Property Manager's recommended deed restriction violations for "unsightly articles".
- Reviews and approves/denies the Property Manager's recommended deed restriction violations for "maintenance of visible exterior surfaces of improvements".
- Maintenance of common areas in the community
- Considers special recognition awards for "Yard of the Month"
- Organizes Annual Clean-Up Day.
Recreation and Social Committee
- Plans neighborhood parties and other Association events.
- Helps organize neighborhood clubs and groups, including play groups.
Neighborhood Watch Committee
- Makes recommendations to the Board regarding safety, security and maintenance of common areas of the community.
- Coordinates the Neighborhood Watch program.