Notice of Meeting of the Board of Directors of Forest Oaks Owners Association, Inc.
To be held on Thursday, February 1, 2018 at 6:00 p.m.
at the Forest Oaks Community Center
105 N. Lynnwood Trail, Cedar Park, Texas, 78613
1. Homeowner Forum (Homeowners allowed 3 minutes each to speak)
2. Call to Order – 6:00 pm
3. Guest Speakers – City Police Department regarding loose dogs and City Community Support Manager
regarding upcoming Tree Trimming
4. Review and Approval of November 30, 2017 Board Meeting Minutes
5. Treasurer’s Report: Review of Current Association Financial Report
6. Committee Reports
7. Ratify and Reaffirm Board Actions considered since last meeting
8. Old Business
1. Review Pool Contract Proposals for 2018 Pool Season
1. Surveillance License
2. New Business
1. Accutab System Removal
2. Yard of the Month
3. Funds Transfer due to FDIC Limits
4. Storage Pods
5. Scheduling of 2018 Annual Meeting
3. Convene into Closed Executive Session
This will be a closed session not open to homeowners. Subjects to be considered in Executive Session include
subject such as Collection Accounts, Deed Restriction Violations, Employment Matters and Legal/Potential Legal
4. Reconvene to Open Session – Summarize Executive Session Action Items
5. Adjournment – 8:00 p.m.
* Except for the Executive Session, members of the association of are welcome to attend and observe the Board
of Directors Meeting. There will an opportunity for homeowner comments and questions before and/or after the
meeting as time permits.